Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am New to BLOGGING!

Hello everyone! I am completely new to the blogging craze, but I hope to catch on and keep updated!

I mainly wanted to start blogging to share photos of my family, friends, and my baked goodies with you! I run a small business from my home making cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more! My business is called "Jen's Sugar Shack."

I enjoy creating and doing new things all of the time so I hope to keep you interested in my adventures! I don't have too much to say right now, but if you want to give me some hints and tips on keeping a fun blog...SHARE!!

Stay tuned and may your days be covered in icing!

2 comments:

  1. yay! welcome to blogging! Can't wait to read your blogs! :) Let me know if you need any help.

    xo
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will need so much help that I don't even know where to begin!!!

    ReplyDelete